Thursday, March 28, 2013

12 Robert Frost Quotes

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.

A person will sometimes devote all his life to the development of one part of his body - the wishbone.

But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.

A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain.

The greatest thing in family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended-and not to take a hint when a hint isn't intended.

Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up.

Thinking isn't agreeing or disagreeing. That's voting.

The world is full of willing people; some willing to work, the rest willing to let them.

There never was any heart truly great and generous, that was not also tender and compassionate.

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

No comments: